Tuesday, April 14, 2015

More Keyboards


Sometime in December I stopped by the flea market where I'd found the previous stash of vintage keyboards. Turns out I missed quite a few. All but one of the seven keyboards pictured above are mechanical, and I decided to take a chance on the non-mechanical (third down on the right) as it looked unique. I've since sold it, as well as two or three others for $30-40 each. While not anywhere near as valuable as some of the previous pickups, I'm still making profit. The jewels of this lot are the two DELLs, which are easily $50+ a piece. I've already sold one, though I don't remember for how much. 

I think I've just about cleaned that place out when it comes to valuable vintage keyboards. I might look into some of the other non-mechanicals that are left but I'm trying to avoid bigger items like this if the margins aren't high enough as I'm not going to have the space for them all. I've still got six boards left to sell. If anyone's interested, I'm willing to negotiate on prices. You can find them at ebay.com/usr/portableplatypus

No comments:

Post a Comment