Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Introduction

Financial independence is a dream many have, yet few are able to actualize. It's a daunting, arduous quest, but one well worth pursuing. This site will serve as a log of each juncture of said quest, documenting the treasures I find along the way, how much I'm making, and links to purchase the items should anyone reading this be interested. With summer coming to an end, opportunities to source inventory are dropping off rapidly, so a lot of these early posts are going to be things I've recently acquired. There may also be some informative posts along the way where I pretend like I know what I'm talking about, but don't expect many of these, at least not in the beginning. I've only just gotten my feet wet in the world of flipping on ebay, so this will be a journey for both of us. Welcome aboard, and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment